Monday, February 23, 2009

I've decided to make a list. Not just any list, but a list of things that I want to do while I am still able. I've done a lot in my 22 years 5 months and 14 days of life. But I am graduating from college in August, and I have no idea where the next chapter of my life is going to take me. It's a little scary, but that's the best part. Like the saying goes, provhito in altum, dive into the deep unknown.

So what is going to be on this list? 

1. Travel through Nepal, Cambodia, and Thailand
2. Start on a book about my life.
3. Go on a road-trip through America and only eat at local diners.
4. Learn how to sail.

I want to live my life. Not just make money and buy a house and all that stuff, but actually feel alive. That is what this list will remind me to do for the rest of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment